this blog is about zombie killing so if you are not in to that than get out of here.i'm just kidding i could use all the followers i can get.

thanks for visiting and don't forget to e-mail me at vincentc1001@gmail.com

Friday, February 15, 2013

tired of zombies?

There's only so much to say about zombies, and I don't really know or care much about them.  So I was thinking about deleting this blog, and making a new one like:   A blog all about sports, or all about super hero's, or all about starwars,  you know?  some thing other than zombies,  I wanted to here your thoughts on that , and if you think I should do it.  So, what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think making a blog about Star Wars and superheroes would be great. Those are two of my favorite subjects to read about.

    -James

    ReplyDelete